Monday 14 May 2012

Nikon Vs Canon


I've been thinking of purchasing a new camera for quite a while now, but with so many to choose from this task has become more difficult than expected? I’ve managed to narrow it down to two the Nikon D3200 and the Canon EOS 1100D. I need a camera with a remote as I’m not always able to find someone to take my outfit pictures for me and with my sister going back to Morocco very soon a remote is necessary.
Now I’m no photographer and I don’t see myself taking any photography classes in the near feature, but I do however plan to take a trip to see my beautiful friend Dina (check out Dina's work) who I must say is fantastic when it comes to photography.  I’m hoping that she will give me a few tips pointers and teach me the all important Do’s and Don'ts  when taking photos so that hopefully my work will be almost as good as Dina's...(wishful thinking!!!).

I’m interested to know what types of cameras you guys use and why. What do you look for when purchasing a camera? Are prices and brands important to you? Is it all about the lenses of the camera or the person behind it when it comes to taking those all important pic’s?








2 comments:

  1. I use a Canon myself, got the smallest size a 1000D and the regular lense is just fine I have 2 other lenses as well but I don't use them as much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I will invest in the Canon...:-)

      Delete