Wednesday 1 August 2012

Update & Outfits


Hay guys, I hope all is well.

I just wanted to let you know that this month I wont been blogging much as it's Ramadan. This Ramadan has been slightly different to most with my mum and sister back in Morocco for 6 months and the rest of my family in London I though that I was going to be home alone, however whilst in Granada I met two wonderful sisters from South Africa who will be spending this month with me, so as you can imagine we've been having lots of late nights and girly giggles. I will update you with all of the wonderful things I've been up to this month.    

If you follow me on instagarm then you will know that every now and then I post pictures of outfits I have worn or plan to wear, above are my fave's for last month.

1. *Jacket H&M *Shoes Zara *Vintage sequin top & Beaded clutch are both gifts from my grand mother *Pearls Gift *Sunglasses Vintage RayBan
2. *Jacket Zara *Necklace  New look * Sandals Dorothy perkins *Sunglasses Vintage RayBan
3.*Sequin T shirt H&M *Slipper shoes Zara *Spiked bracelet Forever 21 *Skull necklace gift * *Cuffs H&M *Sunglasses Vintage Rayban
4.*Army jacket River island *Sequin T shirt H&M *Shoes/clutch Dune *Necklaces H&M/ boutique in Granada Spain *Bracelets DIY *Belt TKMaxx *Sunglasses Vintage RayBan.


7 comments:

  1. I love anything that sparkles and has sequins! Loving all of these. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love pic no. 3 best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those outfits are so amazing!!! I'm so glad you found some friends to spend you late nights during Ramadan with! :) BTW- now following- I can't believe that I wasn't before- I thought I was!!

    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute looks! Especially love the second one.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wohooo amazing! looks so great!
    http://nabilaariani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete