Thursday 1 November 2012

Pouf I've Fallen for you....

I recently came across theses beautiful Moroccan Pouf's online and totally fell for them I had to have one, and with my mum and sister living in Morocco for six months of the year what better way for me to get my very own. I've asked my mum to buy me one, The prices start from at least £130 in the UK and as little as £35 In Morocco. 

These handmade leather pouf's can add so much class and character to a room. They are available in an array of colours sizes and materials, I would definitely choose leather and my 1st choice of colour would be white and 2nd  silver.

below are a few pictures that I found of online  of how you can decorate your room using a pouf or two, I think they simply make a room look fabulous.









No comments:

Post a Comment