Saturday 23 March 2013

A few cheap & cheerful goodies





With less than 8 weeks until we go to Jamaica I’m finding myself looking for holiday pieces. Yesterday I popped into Primark which isn’t a shop that I go into often as the shopping experience isn’t always very nice, this store drives me Crazy!!! However yesterday I was pleasantly surprised, I think this is due to the fact that I went first thing in the morning and beat the Primark mayhem.  
I’m pleased with the few items that I purchased and I’m sure they will look lovely whilst on holiday

Coral top with diamante collar £12.00
Black top with gold studs £4.00
Printed bird top £4.00
Army green vest £3.00

Swimsuit £13.00

3 comments:

  1. i love the top with the birdies on it, some ace tops :)

    followed on GFC and bloglovin

    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped into Primark a couple of days ago and didn't spot that gorgeous orange vest. It's so gorgeous and would look perfect under a jumper! You've now put me on a mission to find it in my local Primark!
    Anyway, great purchases at such bargain prices!
    Bekki / Inguz-Fashion x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your local Primark will have it in stock soon, I think it may comes in other colours. x

      Delete