Monday 6 May 2013

Snapshot!!









 
I’ve finally invested in a camera *phew* I decided to go for the Nikon L810 I managed to get it  from Currys for £89.99 in the sale, this camera is also available in the  Argos sale for £109.99 and you also get a £10.00 gift voucher when you spend over £100 in the store. It comes in a few colours Blue Red and Mink as always I opted for the back.
The reason for this choice was I wanted something with a wider lens that could take multi shots and wasn’t too big and bulky to carry around, I  also wanted a camera that was good for taking self-portraits and recordings as I really want to start posting OOTD/N  posts again. There are thousands of cameras on the market and most come with a pretty hefty price tag.  I didn’t think I was quite ready spend hundreds of pounds on something that I may not  use to its full potential. If I do find that I really get along with this camera and what further what little knowledge I have in the photography department then I will think about investing in a SLR, but for now I'm more than happy to take snapshots with my new Bridge camera.
I think this will do me just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment