Sunday 30 March 2014

Spring heels.





Why is it that we always find something to buy when we have no intension to shop? 
With it being mother’s day today  I popped into the city to get a few presents.
I had no intension of buying anything for myself as I thought there was nothing that I really needed.
I don’t often go into Matalan but somehow found myself wondering around the store, I came across these super cutie chunky nude and white heels which go perfectly with many outfits that I have planned to wear for the spring/summer. They are so comfortable and chunky heels are really in at the moment. There were so many other items that caught my eye in Matalan so I’ll definitely by popping back to the store to see what I can snap up from their summer collections.
( A woman can never have too many shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment