Saturday 8 March 2014

Ultimate Collections.


 

 
I've spent the past few weeks really focusing on Ultimate collections ordering new stock, working on the packaging and designing the business cards. There are so many small businesses around a the moment all selling such beautiful jewellery clothes and accessories, however I can never understand how and why they are So expensive? I understand that the main purpose of  a business is ultimately to gain an  income, but me myself couldn't justify spending £40.00 to £60.00 on jewellery or accessories. When I first decided to start Ultimate collections I made a conscious  decision that the Jewellery is affordable for everyone, after all you  shouldn't have to spend lots of money to look good.
 
With it being my birthday this month I've been thinking about having a Giveaway or collaborating with another Blogger/shop owner, if your interested or know of someone who maybe interested I would love to hear from you.
 
Xo
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment